Robert McConnell - Scottish Flake

Contents: Virginia, Turkish
Cut: Flake
Strength: medium
Flavoring: none
Taste: medium
Recommendation: ****

I feel bad that I did not try this great blend before.
The flakes are dark in color, with a wonderful, pure, grassy sweet, soure fig like, Virginia smell. The flavors are just what I was searching for.
The flakes have a high humidity level, so I aired the stuff. The airing settled also the flavors for sure. Flakes pack well.
It burns well. Smokes cool. I personally didn't detect any casing. Beside the quality Virginia I enjoyed a spicy flavor which I think means a Turkish addition and somehow a perfectly balanced addition of Burley maybe. The overall smoking experience of this tobacco is great. Offers all the satisfaction of a true pipe tobacco. I highly recommend it.