Peterson's Perfect Plug

Contents: Virginia, Burley
Cut: Plug
Strength: medium to strong
Flavoring: mild to medium
Taste: full
Recommendation: ****

The tin contains a block of hard pressed tobacco protected in a sealed plastic. I like the presentation. It looks like you can take it anywhere in your pocket. It won't dry easily and it will ocupy a small sart of your pocket :) It is dark brown, at a medium moisture degree and very hard.

I have the patience of a pipe smoker and a modeller so I didn't look at how much time it takes when preparing the bowl with this fine blend. I tried to cut flakes and smoked. I also tried to rub it as much as I could. In both versions it lights hard and it is not easy to keep it lit. The flake version is harder to smoke. But with patience and several matches this tobacco satisfied me.

It has a high nicotine dosage. I personally prefered medium sized bowls just for this reason. It offers a deep, tasteful Virginia-Burley smoke. The casing is fruity and smooth but not too sweet.
This blend isn't an anytime tobacco for me. It must be enjoyed after dinner once or twice a week. I hope it will be available also in ready rubbed version, I would like to give it a try.