Benson&Hedges - Gold Flake

Contents: Virginia
Cut: Flake
Strength: mild to medium
Flavoring: very mild
Taste: medium
Recommendation: ***

I smoked a tin of this fine blend almost a bowl or two per day. I can say that it is a high quality flake for any time smoke.
At the first bowls I would rate this tobacco with four stars without hesitating. After a while the casing in this tobacco, which very mild, began to disturb me a little bit. The casing is not overwhelming or untasty but it unfortunately shadows the natural flavor of the very fine Virginia leaf used in this blend.
The flakes are thin and easy to pack. It burns slow. I must say that it is one of the coolest flake I have ever tried.
The casing problem might be just mine. Maybe I will not feel it in this way in some other time in the future. I will surely will give this blend another try and maybe will update my review with four stars. It deserves only three stars for now.