McClelland - Virginia No.25

Contents: Virginia
Cut: ribbon
Strength: mild
Flavoring: none detected
Taste: medium
Recommendation: ***

Actually this blend deserves a four star rating in comparation with the most other VA blends rated with three stars by me. However I compare this fine blend with the other VA blends of McClelland.
It is a fine ribbon cut tobacco. The tin content smells just like a McClelland blend and it is well moistened. It dries out fast because of the fine cut. Packs well and burns well.
The first puffs are rich in cigarette like taste and well known McClelland sourness. After the 1/3 of the first bowls I've smoked I cought the nice sweetness of the blend with a satisfying matured and stoved VA flavor. The nicotine dosage is less than I've expected.
As the most other McClelland blends just char it and leave a while. Then you'll catch the real fun of it.
A pleasant, tasty smoke yet less satisfying nicotine dosage.