Astley's No.109 Virginia Flake

Contents: Virginia
Cut: Flake
Strength: mild
Flavoring: none detected
Taste: mild
Recommendation: ***

As most of the tobacco reviewers agree, the tin description explains well the tobacco. It is a mild and mellow mixture. It suits perfectly when you wish to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in hot summer mornings. The tin content is considerably moisty, so try to air your portion of tobacco for a while. I personally let the tin open for more then a day and rubbed my portions before packing.

I noticed nice sweet flavors of uncased Virginias in this mixture . It has a mild nutty chocolate taste and sometimes fruity flavors. It is not a satisfactory blend for my nicotine and more tobacco taste searching palate, but as I said it fits well for early morning tobacco enjoys.