Cornell & Diehl - Burley Flake #1

Contents: Virginia, Burley, Perique
Cut: Broken Flake
Strength: Medium to strong
Flavoring: none detected
Taste: full
Recommendation: ***

This blend is one of the best strong blends I have ever tried. Usually I stay away from this kind of strong blends which oftenly causes hick-ups to me. This time I am not regretful.

The mellow Burley and Virginia from this tin offered me all the nicotine and true man's real tobacco taste. These needs are guaranteed upon on first lighting this blend. It smokes cool and if you pay attention on your puffing rhythm you will enjoy all the strengthness till the bottom of your bowl. The Perique addition makes it even more dangerous which is enjoyable before the first half of the bowl and all the combination keeps you awake tıll the end. No sweetness here. All you get ıs a punch of nicotine and full cigar like tobacco flavor.

Recommended for mature pipe smokers. I personally am smoking this stuff in a medium sized bowl, after dinner accompanied with a favorite bourbon or scotch. Then sleep as a baby.